From USA, A.D
"Wow, it's so easy, my manager isn't so much into messaging systems, but he needed
the info, boy, was he happy we had Promodag !! ..."
Read More ...
Thousands of customers
the world HAVE tried and today thousands of Exchange Servers are monitored and analyzed
by PROMODAG Reports.
- Pricing is per analyzed server, no matter how many mailboxes you have.
- Agentless with nothing to install on the Exchange server.
- Easy to install and configure, a standard workstation is all you need.
- Supports all versions of Exchange server.
- Traffic and content reports down to the message level.
- Outlook Web Access and ActiveSync reports.
- Mailbox and public folder content reports.
- Call-Center reports with response time and action analysis.
- Chargeback reports for billing purposes.
- Information store size reports.
- IMF (Microsoft Intelligent Message Filter) SPAM reports.
- More than 80 reports in total with multiple options.
Promodag Reports Overview
Simply put, PROMODAG Reports provides you with control of your Exchange-based messaging
systems. Its comprehensive and versatile range of traffic analysis, message tracking
and planning tools simplify and automate the process of managing email usage, ensuring
compliance and optimizing the performance of mission-critical email systems.
Get Control and Ensure Compliance
- Check compliance with organizational policies.
- Find out how, when and by whom the system is used or misused.
- Mailbox traffic reports let you see in detail who your users are corresponding
with, and the kind of messages they exchange. Mailboxes can be grouped by Active
Directory attributes such as server, department, manager, permissions, response
- Outlook Web Access reports show who is using web mail and when.
Plan For and Avoid Unnecessary Upgrades
- Plan development based on a reliable understanding of electronic mail usage
- Optimize system configuration and design in response to changing traffic
- Storage reports show you how your storage capacity is used and how it changes
over time including public folders analysis.
- Mailbox content analysis reports reveal what users are storing in their mailbox,
e.g. attachments. You can group items by age to point out what could be archived.
- Public folders reports let you get a clear picture of who uses them, when
and for what purpose including replica analysis.
- Traffic statistics reports produce graphs showing traffic breakdown by days,
hours, size of messages or number of recipients.
- Server traffic reports display the type of traffic processed by servers.
Manage Your E-Mail Systems and Report on SLAs
- Set up reports that illustrate your Service Level Agreement criteria.
- Monitor email response times and agent actions.
- Delivery reports calculate internal message delivery times.
Chargeback, Billing and More
- Chargeback system usage based on email traffic or storage size.
- Billing reports allow chargeback based on mailbox storage size or message
traffic for mailboxes grouped by server, department, etc...
Adapt to Meet Your Reporting Requirements
- Reports are in tabular or graphical format with a range of useful configuration
options to suit specific information requirements.
- Reports can be exported to different formats: HTML, PDF, XLS, CSV, RTF, MHT.
- Reports can be sent by email, published in a public folder, a Web site or to a SharePoint
- Individual mailbox reports can be automatically sent to the user or manager.
- Reports options can be saved for instant access using the Favorites menu.
- Mailboxes can be selected based on various Active Directory attributes (server,
- The reporting period can be restricted to specific days or business hours.
- Data collection, report generation, export and publication can be automated and
- The data repository can be an Access or SQL Server database.
How does it work
PROMODAG Reports installs in minutes and is quick to configure. The product uses
native Exchange server data sources so there is absolutely nothing to install
on the server. Administrators can choose from over 80 ready-made reports and publish
them to various destinations in different formats. All operations can be easily
automated and scheduled so you can set up the product and forget about it.
International language support
The product is available in English, German and French. Reports can also be generated
in Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
PROMODAG Reports is licensed per analyzed server. It is available in three editions
to meet the needs of all organizations.
which one best
fits your configuration.