Our flagship reporting tool, Promodag Reports, is an innovative and constantly improving product that brings together all the key elements for reporting on Office 365 for both hybrid and on-premise Exchange environments.
Schedule Office 365 message tracking files generation
You may want to schedule the creation of Office 365 message tracking files with StoreLog. To do this, first create a batch file, and then schedule it by manually creating a task in Task Scheduler.
To create the batch file in PROMODAG StoreLog, follow these steps:
- In the Tools menu, select the Schedule Generation of Office 365 Message Tracking option.
- Check default options and modify them if necessary. Click OK. Open the %PUBLIC%\Documents\Promodag\Storelog\4\Batches directory and verify that a StoreLog.prb has been created. Rename it if necessary.
To schedule the execution of this batch In Windows, follow these steps:
- Open Task Scheduler by clicking the Start button, click Control Panel, click System and Security, click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Task Scheduler.
- Click the Action menu, and then click Create Basic Task.
- Type a name for the task and an optional description, and then click Next.
- To select a schedule based on the calendar, click 'Daily', click Next; specify the schedule you want to use, and then click Next.
- Click 'Start a program', and then click Next.
- Click Browse and navigate to the installation directory of StoreLog, and select StoreLog.exe. The default installation directory of the program is: %PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\Promodag\StoreLog4.
- In the 'Add arguments (optional)' field, enter the name of the batch as follows: /BatchFile=<batch name>.prb> and then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Edit the new task and select the 'Run whether user is logged or not' radio button in the General tab.
Do you need more information about our products? Please have a look at our homepage.
Free Fully Functional Evaluation Version
Download a Free Fully Functional Evaluation Version