Our flagship reporting tool, Promodag Reports, is an innovative and constantly improving email reporting product that brings together all the key elements from Office 365, hybrid and on-premise Exchange messaging environments.
Schedule Office 365 message tracking files generation
You may want to schedule the creation of Office 365 message tracking files with StoreLog. To do this, first create a batch file, and then schedule it by manually creating a task in Task Scheduler.
To create the batch file in PROMODAG StoreLog, follow these steps:
- In the Tools menu, select the Schedule Generation of Office 365 Message Tracking option.
- Check default options and modify them if necessary. Click OK. Open the %PUBLIC%\Documents\Promodag\Storelog\4\Batches directory and verify that a StoreLog.prb has been created. Rename it if necessary.
To schedule the execution of this batch In Windows, follow these steps:
- Open Task Scheduler by clicking the Start button, click Control Panel, click System and Security, click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Task Scheduler.
- Click the Action menu, and then click Create Basic Task.
- Type a name for the task and an optional description, and then click Next.
- To select a schedule based on the calendar, click 'Daily', click Next; specify the schedule you want to use, and then click Next.
- Click 'Start a program', and then click Next.
- Click Browse and navigate to the installation directory of StoreLog, and select StoreLog.exe. The default installation directory of the program is: %PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\Promodag\StoreLog4.
- In the 'Add arguments (optional)' field, enter the name of the batch as follows: /BatchFile=<batch name>.prb> and then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Edit the new task and select the 'Run whether user is logged or not' radio button in the General tab.
Do you need more information about our products? Please have a look at our homepage.
Try Promodag Reports Free for 45 Days