Our flagship reporting tool, Promodag Reports, is an innovative and constantly improving product that brings together all the key elements for reporting on Office 365 for both hybrid and on-premise Exchange environments.
Exchange 2016 support and other improvements in v.10.0.453
Here is a quick list of improvements introduced in Promodag Reports v.10.0.453.
Support for Exchange 2016
This new release of Promodag Reports for Exchange Server recognizes and supports Exchange 2016 servers.
Office 365 recipient categorization
Office 365 recipients are now sorted by type and filed in containers. The number of recipients in each container is displayed in the interface.
Faster and more comprehensive import of Office 365 recipients
The Office 365 directory import has been improved and now supports Dynamic distribution groups. The number of PowerShell commands has been minimized to speed up the process.
Check for Updates at startup and proxy support
The application now checks if a new version is available. A message is displayed in the notification tray. The use of a proxy is also taken into account.
- Message tracking file import did not start if no tracking files were found covering the entire import period.
- The grouping options did now work in the Message Breakdown by Day of the Week and Message Breakdown by Hour of the Day reports.
- Trace files were unnecessarily verbose if set to Warning level.
- Improved behavior in the case of a full SQL server transaction log.
- Exchange 2013 public folders are now appropriately taken into account.
- Attachments can now also be filtered in Exchange 2013 mailboxes.
If you need further information about Promodag and our products, see our homepage.
Free Fully Functional Evaluation Version
Download a Free Fully Functional Evaluation Version