How to speed up problem resolution when submitting a new ticket
If, for any reason, you come across a technical issue
- That is not already addressed in our Knowledge Base or in the embedded help system (use the Help > Help menu),
- That has not been already corrected in a recent version of Promodag Reports - please check our Downloads page and update your installation if a newer build is available,
then please fell free to contact our support team to open a new ticket, preferably by e-mail.
Use the Technical Support Request option in the Help menu so that information about your configuration is included in your request.
- If the problem is related to a report, please provide:
- The report name;
- The options you used;
- Error message(s) if any - do not hesitate to attach one or more screenshots;
- Returned results, expected results;
- A copy of the report if applicable;
- In general, all information that may help us investigate this issue.
- If the problem is related to data import, task automation or database upgrade, please zip and send us the entire content of your trace file directory. The default path to the trace folder is C:\Users\Public\Documents\Promodag\Reports\11\Logs . It can be checked or modified in the General tab of Tools > Options.
Note: We only need *.log and .saencryptedreport files and we recommend you to zip them before sending your e-mail.
Try Promodag Reports Free for 45 Days