Will I lose my settings if I uninstall Promodag Reports?
- The installation folder is located by default in C:\Program Files (x86)\Promodag\Reports12. It is removed when the software is uninstalled.
- Your settings are stored by default in the C:\Users\Public\Documents\Promodag\Reports\12\ folder. They are recorded in a configuration file (Repex.pri) that is not removed when Promodag Reports is uninstalled or upgraded.
- The \Selections sub-folder contains your custom filters, mailbox or server selections (file extension is: .PrSel),
- The \Batches sub-folder contains the batch files you created to automate and schedule reports generation and other operations (file extension is: .prb), as well as your report options files (file extension is: .pro),
- The \Styles sub-folder contains the custom styles you may have created (file extension is: .xprs),
- The \MsgSample sub-folder contains the custom message samples you may have have created (file extension is: .txt),
- The \TOC Templates sub-folder contains the custom table of contents you may have created (file extension is: .htm).
- Your local databases are located by default in the C:\Users\Public\Documents\Promodag\Databases folder as well as exported and saved reports.
- Office 365 message tracking files are created by default in the C:\Users\Public\Documents\Promodag\Reports\Office365MessageTracking folder.
- Your SQL database will not be deleted from the SQL Server if you decide to uninstall Promodag Reports.
- These default paths folders may be modified by using the General tab of Tools > Options menu.
Try Promodag Reports Free for 45 Days