Exchange Mailbox Size and Content reports
Promodag Reports provides a wide range of Exchange mailbox size reports that can be combined with Exchange Mailbox content reports in order to master the size of items to archive. All Exchange mailbox reports can be customized and exported to various output destinations, such as a network share, an email recipient or a SharePoint library. Available output formats include PDF, CSV and HTM.
Exchange Mailbox Size Reports
Promodag Reports have a dedicated group of mailbox size reports that will allow you to:
- Get a List of the Top Exchange Mailboxes by Size
- List mailboxes that have exceeded their quota
- Get mailbox statistics about size and number of items
- Warn users that are close to their quota before they get the "Mailbox Size Limit exceeded" message
- Group mailbox by size so you can apply relevant mailbox quotas
- Keep an history of Exchange mailbox size
- Find the % growth of mailboxes for a period
- Check the evolution of mailbox size in time to highlight trends
- Go further than the get-mailboxstatistics command by producing attractive reports and saving data for historical reports
Exchange Mailbox Content Reports
Obtaining the size of mailboxes is, in most cases, only a first step in the process of reducing their size and the user must be guided to archive or delete messages. From that perspective, Exchange mailbox content reports are a good complement to mailbox size reports in the sense that they provide more details on how mailbox space is being used. The ability to drill down to the Outlook item allows you to email users on what should be deleted in their mailbox to regain space and avoid exceeding their quotas.
- Gauge the weight of old items in mailboxes
- Estimate the number of messages in the Deleted items folder
- Generate statistics on message age to see what archive policy to setup
- Find which is the largest folder of your users
- Detect, in user mailboxes, huge items that can be deleted or archived
- Use the collected data to plan for archiving unnecessary emails
- Go well beyond the get-mailboxfolderstatistics command and produce attractive reports.