Get Control and Ensure Compliance
E-mail is a great communication tool that can disseminate information internally, but also to the rest of the world. It is therefore a critical area whose use and content should be carefully supervised. Promodag Reports helps you prepare for your next compliance audit and verify compliance.
- Search for messages by keywords, size, date, sender, and recipient, including the current content of mailboxes.
- Protect your organization from data leaks to unwanted recipients.
- Detect unscrupulous users who divert email for personal use.
- Check the compliance of the messages with the GDPR and the rules of the company.
- Take stock of the permissions granted on mailboxes, their folders and delegate access.
- View details of messages exchanged and correspondents of your users.
Right to Disconnect
Audit the application of the Right to Disconnect
Promodag Reports is particularly suitable for the implementation of the recommendations of the law called "Right to Disconnect" within your company. It provides you with the indicators you need to respond quickly and accurately to the demands of Human Resources and management.
- Generate messaging usage reports by time of day and by day of the week.
- Analyze email traffic during or outside customizable work schedules.
- Set different holiday or schedule calendars and associate them with a particular group of users.
- Manage different time zones depending on the geographic location of your users.
- Exclude automatic messages, such as out-of-office messages, from traffic.
- Anonymize reports that display user names.
Prepare your Office 365 Migration
You plan to migrate your local Exchange Server configuration to Office 365 and would like to have metrics that allow you to estimate the cost of your future licenses and the amount of data you want to transfer. It would also be an opportunity to do some cleaning among the messages accumulated over the years in the mailboxes of your users.
- Take inventory of your mail resources before and after the migration for control purposes.
- List stale mailboxes, distribution groups, public folders, and mail contacts.
- Estimate the number and size of mailboxes and public folders to migrate.
- Determine the volume and number of messages to be archived or deleted by viewing their distribution by age or size.
- Tell your users how much and how many messages they keep in their trash or junk folder.
- Continue using the same reporting tool after migration, and keep your old data.
Many messages pass through your Exchange Server system, but you do not know where they come from, where they are going, and even how many. Promodag Reports allows you to not only produce summary reports that can be used in a dashboard, but also to display details of sent and received messages. Deduce trends in your email traffic and adapt to a new situation.
- Break down the total volume of your traffic between internal and external messages.
- Observe the growth of your traffic over a period by grouping volumes by day, month, quarter and quickly detect any anomalies.
- Show the breakdown of messages by size, number of recipients, time of day, day, month ...
- Count users based on their daily traffic.
- Group users by Department, Manager... to calculate and compare the traffic of these groups.
- Determine the largest consumers of email.
- Distinguish user traffic from that of their mailbox delegates.
Manage and Archive Data
Having an overview of existing data is a prerequisite for any cleanup, optimization, migration, backup or archiving of the system. This way you can streamline the use of your resources and save storage space.
- Analyze the size of Exchange databases and their evolution.
- View the breakdown of databases and mailboxes within each server or DAG.
- Measure the number, the space used, and the breakdown by server of the replicas of your public folders.
- Gather the sizes of your mailboxes, monitor their evolution and detect anomalies.
- Show the breakdown of Outlook items by folder or by age.
- Estimate the size of attachments and break them down by type.
And that's not all!
In addition to the major themes mentioned above, Promodag Reports offers many other reports that can provide daily value.
- Export user lists with a selection of attributes to meet the demand of the Human Resources department.
- Monitor response times and actions performed on customer service messages.
- Determine if old email addresses are still used, and by whom.
- List all of your distribution groups with their members and the date they were last used.
- Measure the usage of OWA or ActiveSync and list the mobile devices used.
- Calculate the delivery time of internal messages to verify compliance with your service commitments.
- Charge the system usage internally based on the message traffic or storage size consumed.
It only takes a couple of minutes to install and configure Promodag Reports. The product uses native Exchange data sources; it is not necessary to install anything on your Exchange servers. Data gathering as well as report generation and distribution can be easily automated.
- More than 80 ready-to-use report templates with many options.
- Support for Exchange Server, Exchange Online (Office 365), and hybrid environments.
- Interface in French, English and German.
- Export reports in different formats: PDF, XLS, HTML, CSV.
- Reports can be emailed to the user or his manager, published to a public folder, a website or SharePoint.
- Ability to save report options as favorites.
- Mailboxes can be selected and grouped by Active Directory attribute: Service, Manager, Organizational Unit ...
- Choice between using a SQL LocalDB or SQL Server database.
- Traffic and content reports at the message level.
- Reports for call centers with response time and details of the last action performed.
- Reports on the evolution of the size of Exchange databases.
- Reports on Outlook Web Access and ActiveSync show who uses webmail, and when.
- Ability to restrict the reporting period to specific days or business hours.
To go further
Trying Promodag Reports is very simple:
- Download a free, fully functional trial version and install it on your own Exchange Server or in your Office 365 environment. A Quick Start Guide will help you through the setup process.
- If you do not have the time or the opportunity to immediately use Promodag Reports, do not hesitate to ask for a demonstration with one of our experts.
Feel free to contact our support for any questions about configuration, product usage, or the availability of a report you need.
Try Promodag Reports Free for 45 Days