Office 365 Mailbox Size and Traffic reports
Promodag Reports includes a wide range of Office 365 mailbox size and traffic reports. All Office 365 mailbox reports can be customized and exported to various output destinations, such as a network share, an email recipient or a SharePoint library. Available output formats include PDF, CSV and HTML.
Office 365 Detailed Mailbox Traffic and Statistics Reports
Promodag Reports goes way beyond the native reports that come with the Office 365 Admin Center and lets you:
- Drill down to the message Subject line,
- Select and group users using various attributes like Department, Country...
- Find out at what time of the day or what day of the week most traffic occurs,
- Find out who sends email to specific SMTP domains,
- Fetch an email compliance report about users who left the organization,
- Answer questions like "How busy are our Sales Staff" on a Daily, Weekly, or Monthly scale,
- Go well beyond natives O365 reports and produce attractive reports.
Time is expressed in local time and not UTC.
Office 365 Mailbox Size Reports
Promodag Reports features a dedicated group of mailbox size reports that let you go much further than the native reports provided in the Office 365 Admin Center. It allows you to:
- Keep a history of Exchange mailbox size,
- Calculate the % of increase in mailbox growth in a given period,
- List the Top Office 365 Mailboxes by Size,
- Group mailboxes by size to let you apply relevant mailbox quotas,
- Get mailbox statistics about size and number of items,
- List mailboxes that have exceeded their quota,
- Warn users that are close to their quota before they get the "Mailbox Size Limit exceeded" message,
- Check the evolution of mailbox size over time to highlight trends,
- And more generally go beyond the 'get-mailboxstatistics' command, gather data for later use and enhance your reports.