Office 365 reporting on Mailbox Traffic and Size
Promodag Reports includes a wide range of Office 365 mailbox size and traffic reports that are far superior to the reports that come with Office 365 Admin Center.
Office 365 mail traffic statistics by user
As well as impressing your management, here are just a few of the incredibly valuable reports you can exploit using the sophisticated tracking tools in Promodag Reports:
- Get mail traffic statistics by user Exclusive
- Drill down to the message subject line Exclusive
- Search for messages by keyword in the subject line Exclusive
- Track who sends email to specific SMTP domains or address Exclusive
- Select and group users using various attributes like department, country, etc.
- Find out at what time of the day or what day of the week most traffic occurs
- Deliver an email compliance report for users who have left the organization
- Answer questions like "How busy are our Sales Staff" on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Show message breakdowns by hour or day in local time that you can set (rather than UTC) Exclusive
- Go well beyond native Office 365 reports and produce attractive reports.
Promodag Reports are attractively laid out, can be automated once set up. In addition, all our Office 365 reports can be customized and exported to various output destinations, such as a network share, an email recipient or a SharePoint library. Available output formats include PDF, XLSX, CSV and HTML.
Office 365 Mailbox Size Reports
Promodag Reports features a dedicated group of mailbox size reports that let you go much further than the native reports provided in the Office 365 Admin Center. Its wide-ranging and automated tools enable you to:
- Keep a history of Office 365 mailbox size
- Calculate the % increase in mailbox growth in a given period Exclusive
- List the top Office 365 mailboxes by size
- Group mailboxes by size to let you apply relevant mailbox quotas Exclusive
- Obtain mailbox statistics about size and number of items
- List mailboxes that have exceeded their quota
- Warn users that are close to their quota before they get the "Mailbox Size Limit exceeded" message Exclusive
- Check the evolution of mailbox size over time to highlight trends
- And more generally to go beyond the 'get-mailboxstatistics' command, gather data for later use and enhance your reports
- Promodag Reports are attractively laid out, can be automated once set up.
In addition, all our Office 365 reports can be customized and exported to various output destinations, such as a network share, an email recipient or a SharePoint library. Available output formats include PDF, XLSX, CSV and HTML.
Try Promodag Reports Free for 45 Days