StoreLog is a FREEWARE that imports the full content of Exchange message tracking logs from all versions of Exchange into an SQL or an Access database. It allows you to retrieve message tracking logs from Office 365 so that you can, in a simple way, retain these logs for an indefinite period of time and analyze data in the long run.
What does it do?
Promodag StoreLog v.4 is a freeware that imports the full content of Exchange message tracking logs from all versions of Exchange into an SQL or an Access database. Once imported, data no longer needs to be read back from the server. Users can then use any SQL query tool or the Access GUI to create simple or more complex queries. For example, you may search for specific messages or even estimate e-mail traffic volume for a particular address.
Retrieve message tracking logs from Office 365
StoreLog easily allows you to retrieve message tracking logs from Office 365 so that users can, in a simple way, retain these logs for an indefinite period of time and analyze data over longer periods.
- Query Office 365 to retrieve the information previously logged into Message Tracking Logs
- Generate local daily files containing all message tracking events recorded in chronological order
- Archive generated Message Tracking Logs for further processing, or import them into a StoreLog database
More details about the benefits of using StoreLog to retrieve message tracking logs from Office 365.
Processed Exchange message tracking logs are referenced in a database with useful information
- Sites and servers from where the message tracking logs originated
- Size of the files sites
- Number of events
Provides a graphical interface
- The database can easily be managed using the StoreLog interface: import, delete imports, etc. using menus and dialog boxes
- The StoreLog interface provides a simple way to look at the traffic of your Exchange server
- With Promodag StoreLog, querying your database is an easy task
- The information retrieved from message tracking logs becomes useful and useable
How much does it cost?
Nothing, it's freeware!