Promodag Reports for Exchange
- Support of Office 365, hybrid and On-Premises environments Exclusive
- Traffic and content reports down to the message level Exclusive
- More than 80 report templates in total with multiple options
- Call-Center reports with response time and action analysis
- Exchange Database size evolution reports
- Outlook Web Access and ActiveSync reports
- Easy to install and configure, a standard workstation is all you need
- Supports all versions of Exchange server including Office 365
Get Control and Ensure Compliance
- Check compliance with organizational policies.
- Find out how, when and by whom the system is used or misused.
- Mailbox traffic reports let you see in detail who your users are corresponding with, and the kind of messages they exchange.
- Mailboxes can be grouped by Active Directory attributes such as server, department, manager, permissions, response times, etc.
- Outlook Web Access reports show who is using web mail and when.
Plan For and Avoid Unnecessary Upgrades
- Plan development based on a reliable understanding of electronic mail usage and needs.
- Optimize system configuration and design in response to changing traffic patterns.
- Storage reports show you how your storage capacity is used and how it changes over time including public folders analysis.
- Mailbox content analysis reports reveal what users are storing in their mailbox, e.g. attachments. You can group items by age to point out what could be archived.
- Public folders reports let you get a clear picture of who uses them, when and for what purpose including replica analysis.
- Traffic statistics reports produce graphs showing traffic breakdown by days, hours, size of messages or number of recipients.
- Server traffic reports display the type of traffic processed by servers.
Report on SLAs, Chargeback, Billing
- Set up reports that illustrate your Service Level Agreement criteria.
- Monitor email response times and agent actions.
- Delivery reports calculate internal message delivery times.
- Chargeback system usage based on email traffic or storage size.
- Billing reports allow chargeback based on mailbox storage size or message traffic for mailboxes grouped by server, department, etc...
Adapt to Meet Your Exchange Server Reporting Requirements
- Reports are in tabular or graphical format with a range of useful configuration options to suit specific information requirements.
- Reports can be exported to different formats: HTML, PDF, XLS, CSV, RTF, MHT.
- Reports can be sent by email, published in a public folder, a Web site or to a SharePoint document library.
- Individual mailbox reports can be automatically sent to the user or manager.
- Reports options can be saved for instant access using the Favorites menu.
- Mailboxes can be selected based on various Active Directory attributes (server, OU, department...).
- The reporting period can be restricted to specific days or business hours.
- Data collection, report generation, export and publication can be automated and scheduled.
- The data repository can be an Access or SQL Server database.
Whether you are a new or an existing customer, you may sometimes need some additional support. Promodag exchange reports also comes with the assistance of an expert to help you install and configure the software, and to check from time to time that it is operating correctly and securely, ensuring you are getting the best value for your money. You can at all times ask for the help of our engineers if you don’t feel qualified enough to undertake these tasks, including software upgrades.
How does it work ?
Promodag Reports for Exchange Server installs in minutes and is quick to configure. The product uses native Exchange server data sources so there is absolutely nothing to install on the server. Administrators can choose from over 80 ready-made reports and publish them to various destinations in different formats. All operations can be easily automated and scheduled so you can set up the product and forget about it.
The product is available in English, German and French. Reports can also be generated in Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
What to do next?
Trying our Promodag Exchange reports software is very easy, download a free fully functional evaluation version and install it in your own Office 365 or On-premises environment. We provide a Quick start guide that will guide you through all the configuration process. Checkalso the requirements page for further information about the software. If you don’t feel comfortable using Promodag reports at first, please feel free to request a real-time demo with one of our technicians.