Comprehensive Reports for Office 365
Promodag Reports for Office 365 is the most comprehensive and easy to navigate system for reporting on Office 365 today.
By contrast, the native Office 365 reports that ship with Exchange Online rely on aggregate data that provide insufficient information for informed management decisions, are limited to between 14 and 90 days in time, making long-term analysis complex, and are based only on UTC time, which reduces the utility of time-based reports in other regions.
With Promodag Reports for Office 365 you can change all that and uncover a huge range of extremely rich information that can help you save money, gain efficiency and comply with regulatory and business security policies.
Originally designed to report on Exchange server over 20 years ago, Promodag Reports for Office 365 has trail-blazed a long series of innovations to deliver an impressively wide range of tools to facilitate the management of Exchange mail. For managers and administrators that have transitioned to Cloud-based email with Office 365, this heritage makes a decisive difference in many ways:
- A wide range of overview and detailed reports that meet a huge range of needs
- A feature-rich set of reports with many unique functionalities not available elsewhere
- Integrated feedback from thousands of organizations, large and small, on how they would like their reports presented and customized
- Above all, a mature and easy to navigate toolbox for Exchange reporting that almost certainly meets your present and future reporting needs.
Most of our users concentrate on two main areas of usage for their reporting needs:
Here are just some of the many things you can swiftly achieve when reporting on Office 365 user traffic:
- Check migration status by identifying which users are using the service and which not
- Works in hybrid environments with the same reports for on-premise and Office 365 users and mailboxes
- Check compliance with regulatory and organizational policies
- Easily respond to eDiscovery requests using keyword and content searches
- Deliver an inventory of recipients
- Identify unused distribution groups
- Existing on-premise customers of Promodag Reports can migrate their on-premise license to Office 365 at no cost!
The flexibility of Promodag Reports is truly amazing. As an example, one recent request we were able to respond to positively was to provide a report on conference room utilization as a percentage during working hours. Way to go!
Reporting on Office 365 mailbox size is critical to achieve a reliable understanding of Office 365 email usage and evolving needs. As well as highlighting trends and providing an essential tool to plan for archiving, you can identify a list of the largest Office 365 mailboxes, list quotas for groups of mailboxes and much, much more.
Here are just a few of the many things you can swiftly achieve when reporting on Office 365 mailbox size:
- Report and filter on mailboxes by size, number of items and quotas
- Breakdown mailboxes by size, e.g. how many mailboxes are bigger than 1GB, 2GB or other values
- Show the evolution of mailbox size over a given period as well as highlight fluctuations in size as a percentage value
- Obtain a list of public folders showing their size, number of items they contain, the number of replicas as well as date of creation and time of last modification
- For the same public folders show their storage evolution over time
- Consolidate historical data and show the evolution of Exchange storage over time – using this approach you can also identify potential anomalies.
Whether your need is to plan and budget for storage upgrades or optimize an existing storage plan, Promodag Reports is a vital tool in helping you master this multi-faceted and ongoing task. The range and flexibility of the tools provided put you in control in ways that are just not possible to accomplish with the native Office 365 tools.