A Windows Installer Coordinator message prevents the installation from completing
You may encounter this message when installing the Promodag Reports package:
This is a known issue that is caused by the incompatibility with the Embedded MSI technology and the Windows Installer Coordinator.
To disable the related policy, follow the steps below:
- Open the Windows Start button and search for gpedit.msc.
- Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Remote Desktop Services > Remote Desktop Session Host > Application Compatibility.
- In the right pane, choose Turn off Windows Installer RDS Compatibility.
- Choose Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Enable radio button.
- Click OK.
Note: Group policy changes might require access by a domain administrator.