The methods used to create and import Office 365 message tracking files have been improved in Promodag Reports version 10.4. Report functionalities have also been enhanced. Finally, some minor bugs have been corrected.
Performance improvements for Office 365 users in version 10.4
The creation and import processes for Office 365 message tracking files have been revised.
- The application now generates hourly tracking logs.
- The import process has also been optimized.
- Office 365 message tracking files can be zipped after they have been imported.
An easier way to get distribution group usage metrics for Office 365
With Promodag Reports, you can generate a report on distribution group usage statistics in Office 365 that does not only show the number of emails sent to each distribution group in Exchange Online, but also who sent them.
A simpler Wizard for Office 365 users in version 10.3
The Configuration Wizard has been improved and simplified in version 10.3. This should prove beneficial to all our user community and particularly for those with a full Office 365 configuration.
Improved operation reports and trace files in version 10.3
We did a lot of work in this version 10.3 to simplify and standardize the operation reports. This allows the user to better understand what has happened, and to ensure that scheduled operations have worked well.
Reports improvements in version 10.3
Version 10.3 comes with some highly requested improvements in some reports:
- The Distribution Group Usage report has been entirely rebuilt and now takes into account both internal and external senders.
- The Database Size Information report displays the white space in database.
- Storage reports have been optimized and run way faster than before.
Version 10.3 comes with usability improvements and rewritten reports
For the fourth release of version 10 we have focused our energy on improving user experience and performance. This post describes our work on reports, the interface of the product, and the import process. We eventually took this opportunity to fix some bugs.
Update of our licensing policy to accomodate Office 365 mailboxes
This post details the update of our licensing policy made necessary by the support of Office 365.
Right to disconnect
Promodag Reports is the tool you need to ensure that your company complies with regulations regarding the "right to disconnect" when using e-mail. This post shows how through some concrete examples.
Your reports get style
How to create or modify a stylesheet, use a default stylesheet for your reports, and use a particular style in specific reports.
Version 10.2 comes with new Report-Formatting Features
Improvements that come with Promodag Reports v.10.2
- Style Editor
- Improved readability
- Choice between 2 graph types in 8 more reports
- New Inter-Group Traffic report
Exchange 2016 CU2 support and others improvements in v. 10.1.227
Improvements that come with Promodag Reports v.10.1.227
- SharePoint export options improvements>
- Exchange 2016 CU2 message tracking files format is now taken into account
- Public folder storage reports for Office 365
Version 10.1 is available and brings branded reports
Here is a quick list of improvements introduced in Promodag Reports v.10.1
- Reports can now be branded to display your own logo
- On-Premises to Office 365 migration awareness
- Export reports to SharePoint 365
- Export reports data into foreign SQL database
- Quickly find recipients by name in the entire Exchange organization
- Report on users' phones and mobile devices
The Get-Recipient Office 365 command does not return anything
The Get-Recipient command doesn't return any result if run without any parameter
Exchange 2016 support and others improvements in v.10.0.453
Improvements that come with PROMODAG Reports v.10.0.453
- Support of Exchange 2016
- Office 365 recipient categorization
- Faster and more comprehensive import of Office 365 recipients
- Check For Updates at startup and proxy support
- Bug fixes
Display and filter messages linked to a specific recipient
Today we will look at a feature that is somewhat hidden but sometimes very useful: the listing of messages related to a particular recipient. This feature has long been available in Promodag Reports for Exchange Server and it has been greatly improved in v.10 to enable the user to perform a multi-criteria search. This can be helpful when you need to quickly find if a message w ...
Select and group mailboxes by DAG with v.10.0.411
Improvements that come with PROMODAG Reports v.10.0.411
- Selection and grouping of mailboxes by DAG
- Capacity to view all messages sent/received by a user in a multi-criteria selection grid
- Bug fixes
Schedule Office 365 message tracking files generation
This post explains how to schedule the creation of Office 365 message tracking files with StoreLog.
Who Needs Office 365 Message Tracking Logs
For those thinking of, or who have already attempted, the migration path to Office 365, there is a major problem with Exchange reporting that needs to be addressed: there are no message tracking files.
Track email sent to a particular SMTP domain
How to display all emails sent to one ore more specific SMTP domains using Promodag Reports? This post addresses this FAQ.
Retrieve Office 365 message tracking logs with StoreLog 4
StoreLog v.4 is a freeware that imports the full content of Exchange message tracking logs from all versions of Exchange into an SQL or an Access database. It can also be used to retrieve message tracking files from Exchange Online (Office 365).
Generate an e-mail response report
How can you get an e-mail response report to check whether call-center employees actually meet the corporate SLA of n % timeliness? This post addresses this FAQ.
Generate a list of all mailboxes, with their SMTP addresses and other attributes
How to produce a list of mailboxes with their attributes? This post addresses this FAQ.
Free Fully Functional Evaluation Version
Download a Free Fully Functional Evaluation Version