Traffic of users of non-MAPI email clients are missing in my reports
I have created a report on traffic but messages sent by
- Users of external applications having rights to relay mail through the Exchange connector;
- Users of non-MAPI email clients such as Outlook Express, Eudora, ThunderBird,
do not appear in that report. How can I include these e-mails in the reports as well?
By default, Promodag Reports only imports events generated by MAPI clients, i.e. Microsoft Outlook.
To import events generated by non-MAPI email clients,
- Go to File > Import Message Tracking Data and select your server in the right pane and click the Set Import Options button to open the server's Properties window.
- Select the "Non Outlook client" check box and click OK.
- Back to Import Message Tracking Data, change the date range and re-import message tracking files in order to add these missing events in the database.
Note: Non-Outlook (non-MAPI) clients are SMTP clients. OWA is not included in that category (OWA traffic being also MAPI traffic).
Related article: Why do traffic reports not display sent emails for some users?
Try Promodag Reports Free for 45 Days