The Get-Recipient command doesn't return any result if run without any parameter
Exchange 2016 support and other improvements in v.10.0.453
Improvements that come with PROMODAG Reports v.10.0.453
- Support of Exchange 2016
- Office 365 recipient categorization
- Faster and more comprehensive import of Office 365 recipients
- Check For Updates at startup and proxy support
- Bug fixes
Display and filter messages linked to a specific recipient
Listing messages related to a particular recipient can be helpful when you need to quickly find if a message was sent or received by a mailbox.
Select and group mailboxes by DAG with v.10.0.411
Improvements that come with PROMODAG Reports v.10.0.411
- Selection and grouping of mailboxes by DAG
- Capacity to view all messages sent/received by a user in a multi-criteria selection grid
- Bug fixes
Schedule Office 365 message tracking files generation
This post explains how to schedule the creation of Office 365 message tracking files with StoreLog.
Who Needs Office 365 Message Tracking Logs
For those thinking of, or who have already attempted, the migration path to Office 365, there is a major problem with Exchange reporting that needs to be addressed: there are no message tracking files.
Try Promodag Reports Free for 45 Days