List mailboxes that are over their quota
Is there a report that will show a daily list of users who have exceeded their quota?
The most appropriate report template would be Mailbox Storage Information. You will find it on the Templates > Storage menu. There is no additional logging to activate on Microsoft Exchange to retrieve the necessary information.
Please apply the following settings:
- Selection tab: All organization mailboxes.
- Group tab: Level 1: No grouping.
- Filter tab: Storage limit status Equals Issue warning, Prohibit send.
- Options tab: Tabular data selection: make sure the Show only check box is NOT selected; Sort by: Item size, Descending.
- Content tab: Detail level: select Mailbox Storage, quotas and limits, and select an optional mailbox attribute (such as Email address or Department) if you wish.
- Presentation tab: Display: Table; Size in KB: KiloBytes.
- Output tab: Your own choice (Screen, Printer, Disk file, Email recipient, Sharepoint, Database table).