We have had to update our licensing policy with the release of PROMODAG Reports version 10 and the support of Office 365. Our previous policy was based on the number of on-premises servers whatever mailbox where hosted on them. With Office 365, this licensing schema is no longer applicable and we had to add a per-mailbox scheme. But since the product has the ability to work on ...
Office 365 reporting
List blog articles related to Office 365 reporting.
Version 10.2 comes with new Report-Formatting Features
Improvements that come with Promodag Reports v.10.2
- Style Editor
- Improved readability
- Choice between 2 graph types in 8 more reports
- New Inter-Group Traffic report
Your reports get style
How to create or modify a stylesheet, use a default stylesheet for your reports, and use a particular style in specific reports.
Exchange 2016 CU2 support and others improvements in V 10.1.227
Improvements that come with PROMODAG Reports v.10.1.227.
- SharePoint export options improvements
- Exchange 2016 CU2 message tracking files format is now taken into account
- Public folder storage reports for Office 365
Version 10.1 is available and brings branded reports
Here is a quick list of improvements introduced in Promodag Reports V 10.1.
- Reports can now be branded to display your own logo
- On-Premises to Office 365 migration awareness
- Export reports to SharePoint 365
- Export reports data into foreign SQL database
- Quickly find recipients by name in the entire Exchange organization
- Report on users' phones and mobile devices
The Get-Recipient Office 365 command does not return anything
The Get-Recipient command doesn't return any result if run without any parameter
Exchange 2016 support and others improvements in V 10.0.453
Improvements that come with PROMODAG Reports v.10.0.453.
- Support of Exchange 2016
- Office 365 recipient categorization
- Faster and more comprehensive import of Office 365 recipients
- Check For Updates at startup and proxy support
- Bug fixes
Display and filter messages linked to a specific recipient
Today we will look at a feature that is somewhat hidden but sometimes very useful: the listing of messages related to a particular recipient. This feature has long been available in PROMODAG Reports and it has been greatly improved in v.10 to enable the user to perform a multi-criteria search. This can be helpful when you need to quickly find if a message was sent or received ...
Schedule Office 365 message tracking files generation
You may want to schedule the creation of Office 365 message tracking files with StoreLog. To do that, you must first create a batch file, and then schedule it by manually creating a task in Task Scheduler.To create the batch file in PROMODAG StoreLog, follow these steps: In the Tools menu, select the Schedule Generation of Office 365 Message Tracking option. Check default o ...
Who Needs Office 365 Message Tracking Logs
Who Needs Office 365 Message Tracking Logs? For those thinking of, or who have already attempted, the migration path to Office 365, there is a major problem with Exchange reporting that needs to be addressed.Reporting needs for on-premise Exchange server installations are met by accessing Message Tracking logs, as they contain the essential source data for messages that travel ...