We did a lot of work in this version 10.3 to simplify and standardize the operation reports. This allows the user to better understand what has happened, and to ensure that scheduled operations have worked well.
Exchange Server Reporting
List blog articles related to Exchange Server Reporting
Reports improvements in version 10.3
Version 10.3 comes with some highly requested improvements in some reports:
- The Distribution Group Usage report has been entirely rebuilt and now takes into account both internal and external senders.
- The Database Size Information report displays the white space in database.
- Storage reports have been optimized and run way faster than before.
Version 10.3 comes with usability improvements and rewritten reports
For the fourth release of version 10 we have focused our energy on improving user experience and performance. This post describes our work on reports, the interface of the product, and the import process. We eventually took this opportunity to fix some bugs.
Update of our licensing policy to accomodate Office 365 mailboxes
This post details the update of our licensing policy made necessary by the support of Office 365.
Your reports get style
How to create or modify a stylesheet, use a default stylesheet for your reports, and use a particular style in specific reports.
Version 10.2 comes with new Report-Formatting Features
Improvements that come with Promodag Reports v.10.2
- Style Editor
- Improved readability
- Choice between 2 graph types in 8 more reports
- New Inter-Group Traffic report
Exchange 2016 CU2 support and others improvements in V 10.1.227
Improvements that come with PROMODAG Reports v.10.1.227
- SharePoint export options improvements>
- Exchange 2016 CU2 message tracking files format is now taken into account
- Public folder storage reports for Office 365
Version 10.1 is available and brings branded reports
Here is a quick list of improvements introduced in Promodag Reports V 10.1
- Reports can now be branded to display your own logo
- On-Premises to Office 365 migration awareness
- Export reports to SharePoint 365
- Export reports data into foreign SQL database
- Quickly find recipients by name in the entire Exchange organization
- Report on users' phones and mobile devices
Exchange 2016 support and others improvements in V 10.0.453
Improvements that come with PROMODAG Reports v.10.0.453
- Support of Exchange 2016
- Office 365 recipient categorization
- Faster and more comprehensive import of Office 365 recipients
- Check For Updates at startup and proxy support
- Bug fixes
Display and filter messages linked to a specific recipient
Today we will look at a feature that is somewhat hidden but sometimes very useful: the listing of messages related to a particular recipient. This feature has long been available in PROMODAG Reports and it has been greatly improved in v.10 to enable the user to perform a multi-criteria search. This can be helpful when you need to quickly find if a message was sent or received ...