Due to a recent change in Exchange Online, we highly recommend that you upgrade your current installation to Promodag Reports v.10.4.0070.
List blog articles related to new versions of Promodag Reports for Exchange.
Version 10.4 brings report enhancements and performance improvements for Office 365 users
The methods used to create and import Office 365 message tracking files have been improved in Promodag Reports version 10.4. Report functionalities have also been enhanced. Finally, some minor bugs have been corrected.
A simpler Wizard for Office 365 users in version 10.3
The Configuration Wizard has been improved and simplified in version 10.3. This should prove beneficial to all our user community and particularly for those with a full Office 365 configuration.
Improved operation reports and trace files in version 10.3
We did a lot of work in this version 10.3 to simplify and standardize the operation reports. This allows the user to better understand what has happened, and to ensure that scheduled operations have worked well.
Reports improvements in version 10.3
Version 10.3 comes with some highly requested improvements in some reports:
- The Distribution Group Usage report has been entirely rebuilt and now takes into account both internal and external senders.
- The Database Size Information report displays the white space in database.
- Storage reports have been optimized and run way faster than before.
Version 10.3 comes with usability improvements and rewritten reports
For the fourth release of version 10 we have focused our energy on improving user experience and performance. This post describes our work on reports, the interface of the product, and the import process. We eventually took this opportunity to fix some bugs.
Version 10.2 comes with new Report-Formatting Features
Improvements that come with Promodag Reports v.10.2
- Style Editor
- Improved readability
- Choice between 2 graph types in 8 more reports
- New Inter-Group Traffic report
Exchange 2016 CU2 support and others improvements in v. 10.1.227
Improvements that come with Promodag Reports v.10.1.227
- SharePoint export options improvements>
- Exchange 2016 CU2 message tracking files format is now taken into account
- Public folder storage reports for Office 365
Version 10.1 is available and brings branded reports
Here is a quick list of improvements introduced in Promodag Reports v.10.1
- Reports can now be branded to display your own logo
- On-Premises to Office 365 migration awareness
- Export reports to SharePoint 365
- Export reports data into foreign SQL database
- Quickly find recipients by name in the entire Exchange organization
- Report on users' phones and mobile devices
Free Fully Functional Evaluation Version
Download a Free Fully Functional Evaluation Version