Office 365 reports
Version 10.4 brings report enhancements and performance improvements for Office 365 users
The methods used to create and import Office 365 message tracking files have been improved in Promodag Reports version 10.4. Report functionalities have also been enhanced. Finally, some minor bugs have been corrected.
Performance improvements for Office 365 users in version 10.4
The creation and import processes for Office 365 message tracking files have been revised.
- The application now generates hourly tracking logs.
- The import process has also been optimized.
- Office 365 message tracking files can be zipped after they have been imported.
Reports improvements in version 10.3
Version 10.3 comes with some highly requested improvements in some reports:
- The Distribution Group Usage report has been entirely rebuilt and now takes into account both internal and external senders.
- The Database Size Information report displays the white space in database.
- Storage reports have been optimized and run way faster than before.
Version 10.3 comes with usability improvements and rewritten reports
For the fourth release of version 10 we have focused our energy on improving user experience and performance. This post describes our work on reports, the interface of the product, and the import process. We eventually took this opportunity to fix some bugs.